At Post Insurance we know how complicated group health insurance can feel for employers and employees. Post Insurance’s agents are fully licensed and up-to-date on current health care options, so clients can spend more time running their business and less time worrying about their health insurance coverage. Here is a list of group health products available to Post Insurance clients.
By working with multiple carriers and different insurance plan options, Post Insurance has the market capability to find medical coverage tailored to your company’s needs. Our in-depth knowledge and commitment to staying up-to-date on current health care reform means your business will be health care compliant and our professional service team is always available to answer questions and ensure benefit enrollment transition is seamless. Whether you have 10 employees or a 1,000, Post Insurance is equipped to provide any health coverage for fully insured or self-funded plan options.
We know having good insurance doesn’t stop with medical coverage, which is why Post Insurance is committed to finding clients the best ancillary products including dental, vision, employee life insurance, short and long term disability, accident/cancer/critical illness coverage, flexible spending accounts (FSA), and Cobra Administration.
Life Insurance Products
- Term Insurance – As an employer we know staying on budget while offering the best insurance protection for employees and their families is a priority, which is why we offer term insurance as the most affordable life insurance option. With access to more than 50 carriers, Post Insurance agents can assess your needs and provide a competitive term insurance quote specifically tailored to your company and employee needs.
- Whole Life/Permanent Insurance and Universal Life Insurance – For clients looking for guaranteed coverage, we recommended universal life or whole life/permanent insurance. As long as the premium payments are made, these policies offer guaranteed coverage while building cash value that can be borrowed by the owner while accruing a credited rate on a tax deferred basis.
- Long Term Care – Preparing for the future means considering the very real possibility of needing long-term care. These policies can be added to any universal or permanent life insurance product and cover anything from nursing homes costs to outstanding bills.
- Key Person Insurance – Top talent can be hard to come by, which is why Post Insurance offers employers key persons insurance. These policies cover the expense of having to recruit new talent if or when a key employee leaves the company.
- Business Buy Sell Agreements – If you are selling a business it is important to insure the life of the person(s) purchasing the business or owners seeking an exit strategy. Our knowledgeable agents offer a broad array of products designed to meet the needs of any business buy-sell arrangement.